Marketplace Solutions for Health Insurance.
The Affordable Care Act requires that all individuals obtain a certain level of essential health insurance coverage. Health insurance is confusing and making healthcare decisions can feel overwhelming. There are a myriad of insurance products, plan options, and vendors from which to choose. Marketplaces and exchanges can provide members with the options and guidance right for them.
360 Benefits provides solutions to access health insurance marketplaces and exchanges to shop for the coverage they need.
Solutions for Employers:
- Choice, guidance, and alternative plan options are provided to employees shopping for the right coverage.
- Human Resources departments can rely on their 360 service team to support employees as they choose coverage for their families.
- Employees who are not enrolled on their company-sponsored plan now have a resource for affordable health coverage.
Solutions for Individuals:
- Individuals and families have easy access to health insurance exchanges.
- Voluntary benefits can be added to supplement existing coverage
- COBRA participants and individuals considering COBRA now have more affordable coverage options
Need coverage? Visit 360 Exchange and find the coverage you need.Visit 360 Exchange